We are looking for an enthusiastic sales representative to contribute to generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for identifying and analysing current customer needs and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
• Support of sales manager
• Contact quantified leads, potential and existing customers to inform them about a product or service
• Accurately quantify customers’ needs when an enquiry has been received by liaising with the team
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Daily maintenance and update of the HubSpot CRM database
• Sales pipeline management and follow-up
• Proposal and quote preparation with the Director’s approval
• Helping with general customer enquiries
• Produce weekly reports of the current sales progress against target and be aware of the current sales situation on a daily basis
• Proven experience as sales representative or other sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Engineering background advantageous
• Hours and salary negotiable
Contact: Jeff Eley (Eley Metrology Ltd) Mansfield Road, Derby
Closing date for CV application 24th July