True Shape is a 32bit Contour and geometric software analysis software, for use with both contact and non-contact measuring applications. It has multiple CAD and Data import facilities together with almost limitless fitting capabilities. The easy to use interface and macro facilities ensure a smooth learning curve giving straightforward integration into either a production or ‘one-off’ environment.
Comprehensive graphical and dimensional reporting facilities ensure that the output is clear and easy to understand for users and customers alike. Right-hand dialogue boxes with large clear icons, and tabs for changing from one to another give easy access for dimensioning, creating templates, error customisation, fitting and sectional analysis.
True Shape in Detail
• The Dimension tab allows linear dimensions in either axis or a combination of both, as well as radial diameter and angular dimensions, with tolerancing facilities and the flexibility to customise the graphical representation
• The Create tab gives the ability to make a template of geometric features from measured data. Combined with the ability to edit these features to give many of the capabilities of a 2D CAD system
• The Errors and Section tabs ensure the operator has all of the tools required to give a comprehensive and meaningful graphical output
• A 3-button mouse gives access to dynamic screen manipulation (Zoom Pan and Rotate) as well as a ‘right-click’ facility for turning on or off the various elements of the graphical display
• CAD import formats are DXF & Iges for 2D, and VDA & Iges for 3D applications. There is also a CAD export facility for creating features in DXF and Iges formats
• Fitting of data points to a CAD template can be done by various methods, from simple fitting to ‘nominals’ through fitting to maximum or minimum material condition, to ‘tolerance zone’ fitting where constantly changing tolerances from 2 CAD files can be used
• There is also the capability to constrain the degrees of freedom that are permitted within the fitting routines
• Overall the Ergonomic design of True Shape is intended to give the operator a fast and easy to use software package with all of the capabilities a fitting software should possess
True Shape has the ability
To compare measured data to nominal form
To fit data to a template>
To create templates from data
To fit to specific features
To fit within the constrained degrees of freedom
To fit to any alignment
True Shape Features
Easy to use interface
Multiple CAD formats
Multiple data formats
Comprehensive macro language
Full dimensioning facility
Run-time switchable languages
Independent axis scaling
Find Out More
If you’d like more details about our True Shape software, then our team are available to help.
Call Us: +44 (0) 1332 367475
Send your enquiry via our contact form below;
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.