Eley Metrology's horizontal arm CMMs have been developed with extensive knowledge gained from many years of manufacturing coordinate measuring systems. Our Crown series represents state of the art technology for today's engineering centres.
The Crown horizontal arm CMM will mark out patterns, castings and fabrications ready for machining. With touch trigger probes it makes the measuring machine for inspection, quality control or quality assurance and are easily fitted. The addition of a computer and related measuring software further simplifies operator use and increases productivity.
The main applications for this machine are the manual, DCC layout and measurement of; large castings and fabrications, pressings, automotive panels and patterns, digitising of patterns, moulds and automotive panels including body in white and scale and full-size models.
• Fine feeds and non-slip locks
• Dynamically balanced base
• High precision bearings
• Hard coated surfaces
• Rigid stabilising bar fitted to z column
• Motorisation of each axis with joystick control
• Motorisation of each axis with full DCC control
• Side-mounted, Top mounted or Beam-mounted machines
• Granite or Cast Iron table
• Fixed guide bar or movable guide bar located holes or slots
• Mechanical bearing or air bearing base
If you are in need of a custom-designed Horizontal Arm CMM, our team of experts will be happy to discuss your requirements. All of our precision measuring equipment is designed and built at our headquarters in Derby, UK. Our products are used throughout the world by companies both large and small across a wide range of industries.
We also provide ongoing training, support and maintenance for all our products.